Monday, August 13, 2007

Can't Skate, Therefore I'm Diggin'


Wassup Can't Skate,

Thought I'd do a quick post cos I got excited over a lil piece of trivia about your favourite producer's favourite rapper. Ok, so you know about Frank White already... and if you don't know, now you know. Anyways, Calvin Flockhart passed away earlier this year (rip). He was a classically trained and well respected actor, being the only black actor ever invited to be an actor-in-residence at the Royal Shakespeare Company. Most of his output came in the 70's, including a blaxploitation flick called 'Let's Do It Again' where he played a character by the name of 'Biggie Smalls'. Can't wait to get my hands on the OST... I ain't expecting a Superfly but it should still be rope-a-dope...will deffo post up my find when i dig it up over here in vinyl disneyland...!

No comments: