Monday, January 31, 2011
Sunday, January 23, 2011
Friday, January 21, 2011
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
- Get along with everyone. Strive to be welcomed by all: the sportos, motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, dickheads. Be a righteous dude.
- Look out that window. How can you possibly be expected to handle school/work/insert-worry-here on a day like this?
- Your parents are clueless, but they love you. And the key to faking them out is the clammy hands.
- Lay off your brother; he loves you.
- Your sister loves you, but she also knows your full of shit.
- It is no problem whatsoever to always provide ALL pertinent information on any given subject.
- Stay cool. Remember: when the meek get pinched, the bold survive.
- Never condone fascism, or any -ism for that matter. Quote John Lennon often, as he knew what he was talking about: he was the Walrus who never had to bum rides off people.
- Never say no to a limo - particularly a nice stretch job with a TV and a bar.
- Distrust authority or anyone that has a problem with a little bending of the rules. Only rules you gotta follow are the ones that keep you out of the police station. Otherwise you’ll end up like Charlie Sheen. Sorry - Charlie Sheen’s CHARACTER.
- Gordie Howe was #9 on the Detroit Red Wings.
- Hide in plain sight. Lip-sync in the face of danger.
- Always park your own car.
- Always lock the garage. And running a car in reverse doesn’t turn the mileage back.
- Take some time for yourself, every once in awhile. At least nine times a year.
- If people don’t like your policies, they can smooch your big ol’ white (or other shade) butt. Pucker up, Buttercup.
- Play only by the rules if you enjoy gym.
- In any zero/zero score game, there’s always a winner: The Bears.
- A fifth grade threat still packs an amazing amount of influence.
- Between grief and nothing, take grief.
- The Hawley-Smoot Tariff Act raised tariffs, in an effort to collect more revenue for the federal government. This was akin to something d-o-o economics. “Voodoo” economics.
- You can’t respect somebody who kisses your ass. It just doesn’t work.
- Stay in bed when you’re ill; in your weakened condition, you could take a nasty spill down the stairs and subject yourself to further school absences.
- The word “asshole” is French.
- Don’t go to college all wound up so tight, or your roommate will kill you.
- Don’t let the snooty or the snotty stand in the way of a good time. Let ‘em know who you are: Abe Froman - the Sausage King of Chicago.
- Youth will always leave the cheese of the old out in the wind.
- You can never go too far. But if you’re gonna get busted, don’t let it be by a guy like THAT.
- Don’t live your life like you’re in some kind of museum that’s very beautiful and very cold, where you’re not allowed to touch anything.
- Swing, batta.
- Les jeux sont faits!
- Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it.
BTW, via the genius http://silentbobspeaks.com/
Posted by RDJ at 9:30 AM
Monday, January 17, 2011
Sunday, January 16, 2011
Friday, January 14, 2011
Thursday, January 13, 2011
Posted by RDJ at 3:36 PM