Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Since this is my first evrrrr post I'll actually make an effort to stay on topic.

Firstly, I have a confession to make. I can't skate...think I'm the only one who's posted so far that doesn't...well, back in 88 I spent 10 minutes trying to teach myself how to ollie on a nail polish red skateboard that was shaped like a banana...didn't get too far.

Now I'm kinda having regrets, seeing how much fun Skateboard P is having (...dude really should be blogging instead...ha) when he's not too busy re-collab'ing with LV or plundering 80s classics AND avoiding sample clearance lawyers all at the same time -> Pharrell Williams feat Kanye West - Number 1 By the way, when did rappers start namechecking myspace in their rhymes?!



Skatin' I can understand but why the hate for skate 'bics'?



P.S. I am not the guy in the pic above nor am I affiliated with him in any way whatsoever.

2 comments:

kwality said...

People hate on scooters cause they suck, get in the way of everyone and everything, hurt like buggery if you get hit by one and are usually commandeered by a social reject. Seriously, if you suck too much for even rollerblades just give the whole thing a miss. Maybe take up knitting or something.

Wozka wozka said...

i was hot tea sippin to kochie to this morning's sunrise and he was learning how to knit, for reals!