Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Since this is my first evrrrr post I'll actually make an effort to stay on topic.

Firstly, I have a confession to make. I can't skate...think I'm the only one who's posted so far that doesn't...well, back in 88 I spent 10 minutes trying to teach myself how to ollie on a nail polish red skateboard that was shaped like a banana...didn't get too far.

Now I'm kinda having regrets, seeing how much fun Skateboard P is having (...dude really should be blogging instead...ha) when he's not too busy re-collab'ing with LV or plundering 80s classics AND avoiding sample clearance lawyers all at the same time -> Pharrell Williams feat Kanye West - Number 1 By the way, when did rappers start namechecking myspace in their rhymes?!



Skatin' I can understand but why the hate for skate 'bics'?



P.S. I am not the guy in the pic above nor am I affiliated with him in any way whatsoever.

1 comment:

Wozka wozka said...

i was hot tea sippin to kochie to this morning's sunrise and he was learning how to knit, for reals!