Thursday, June 01, 2006

Stay Strong Jason...

I agree Jason, it's all about balance I think.
I don't mind my job, but it's not my ultimate dream either. But not having a job sucks worse than having one. I just read that 24% of Australians take work home 'cos they don't have enough time in a day. That's over 2 million people working at home! And if you have aspirations for a more creative career you have to do it in your own time, which is like having another job in itself. Good luck job hunting, it's a nightmare. When you just get used to being a bum and reach a zen state with it, you'll get a call out of the blue asking you to start work.

The real killer with looking for jobs is that when you're desperate for one, you'll convince yourself that the really shitty ones will be good. Stay strong and don't sell yourself short bruv.

3 comments:

Testicular Torsion said...

Yo Jason,
I'll be looking for a job too mate. So we can blog hard as we look!

kwality said...

it could be the bum/worker drone conversion blog!

Pete Le Creep said...

stoop + beer = good times